Thursday, June 16, 2011

Green Lantern [2011]

I have to admit, when I wanted to watch the Green Lantern, my expectations were a little low.  First was because Ray Reynolds was known more for being featured in Romantic Comedy movies, and the thought of him being a super hero was a little 'weird'.  Secondly, it was because Green Lantern is in fact 'green'... uhhh... not my favorite colour.

Anyway, the movie eventually turned out very well as Ray Reynolds managed to combine his antics normally used in his Romance-Comedy movies with serious action stuff.  While I still couldn't get used to the green suit, the movie itself was entertaining enough to keep me well glued to the screen.

The only problem I had with the movie was that it ended in such an abrupt manner, despite the build up from the start.  It would be more exciting to see more fights against 'evil'.  The one shown was just too brief and simple.  Great movie. Catch it in cinemas.

No comments: