Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lagenda Budak Setan Pt 1 (2010)

The story of Lagenda Budak Setan (in English: Lagend of The Devil's Son) is a little bit like A Walk to Remember in many ways in terms of plot.  While A Walk to Remember does display a more realistic approach, the plots found in Lagenda Budak Setan seems a little to good to be true.  Anyway, while I can dwell over the bad or unreal side of the movie, I must commend the plot of the movie which kept me guessing over what actually happened to Ayu, the girl  Kasyaf loves to death that he remains loyal.  To be honest, the minute Ayu got married with Azmi, the movie turned from boring to interesting due to the huge turn of plots, and I find myself intrigued to know what will happen in part to of this movie.

1 comment:

Seaweed & Pumpkin said...

i watched this on TV its a series but i kept on missing them...waiting for Season 2 if any.