Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Up (2009)

Up is a typical family oriented animation movie by Disney and Pixar which is great for anyone, regardless of their age. Altough it may seem illogical to transport a house using balloons filled with helium, but since this is a animated cartoon, it can be forgiven. The movie generally gives us a lesson on how priorities do change as we go on through life, and I see this movie as a good way to teach selfish people whom always figure that their priorities are the utmost important.

Although this movie is still a far cry from my all time favorite, The Lion King, it is indeed good enough to watch, and I have been asked to consider watching it in cinema's to get the full feel of the movie itself which to me, means "Its a movie which is worth to catch and enjoy without disturbance", and therefore, I'd suggest you watch it with your hand phone turned off, and your door clearly marking the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

No comments: