Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Fast and The Furious 4 (2009)


The fast, and the furious is a movie which revolves on cars. I’ve seen most of the sequels of this movie, but I can say I am largely disappointed with the latest installment. The movie basically starts off awesomely with stunning stunts, and fantastic driving. The climax would be when an oil tanker was rolling down a hill, moving fast towards Dominic Toretto and Letty, in which they avoided by merely a few inches. That scene not only stunned me, but glued me to the screen for about a minute or two. Sadly, that was also where the movie ended. The rest of the scenes were inconclusive, and boring.

In fact, it was so boring; I almost slept at the ending because the movie does nothing special. It’s the usual ‘revenge’ type of movie, and even worst… there was nothing to shout about in the driving skills of the drivers in the movie. I would prefer The Transporter 3 to this movie, and my recommendation is to skip this sequel.

No comments: