Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eagle Eye

Caught it @ METROWEALTH CINEPLEX, KUCHING
Its 1 HOUR & 59
MINUTES of COMPUTER GLITCHES!!
You should catch it because you YOU'D WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE DEPENDED OF COMPUTER TOO MUCH

You should not watch this movie if you ARE NOT INTO HI-TECH CRAP.


The trailer would suggest that this is one of those 'must see' movies, but I'd like to rebuff that. I had a typical different idea of the movie from the trailer, and looking at it made a whole new meaning. It was a typical 'robot domination' movie, and I think I have seen a movie similar a few years back. There's a few elements which made you think this is an X-men movie, but there is also some pretty lame stuff, especially when it comes to cops chasing the supposed to be bad guy.

The ending was typical, and as far as the plot goes... it wasn't that amazing. I actually loved the idea that someone mysterious was able to give instructions to some random guy/girl through the phone, but as the story progressed, I was left dissapointed due to its typical storyline which pretty much reflected guy gets chased as a bad person by authorities, guy tries to prove his innosence, and everything is forgiven once the culprit is know. Nonetheless, the good effects covered the ordinary plot, and this was a movie I enjoyed. Nevertheless, I don't hink this is a movie I'd like to see for a second time due to its ordinary storyline.

No comments: