Saturday, September 6, 2008

Death Race [2008]

Caught it @ STAR CINEPLEX, KUCHING
Its 1 HOUR & 45 MINUTES of brutality and fantastic car drifting!!
You should catch it because YOU'D ENJOY THE PLOT, AND YOU'LL BE AMAZED BY UNEXPECTED ACTION SCENES.
You should not watch this movie if YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART

Here is a movie which could beat all the other movies I've ever watched. Its got sex, its got speed, its got cars, its got dirt and practically everything you ever want in an action movie. Although the story is actually about the future, but the plot and action never fails to capture your interest, and that to me is a huge plus within this movie. Adding that up is the fact that the movie has sexy chicks as the navigator of the drivers, and also the use of ugly, but really powerful machines to race. Anyway, who'd think of racing cars with live ammunition would be so interesting? I wish the F1 was something like this. It would be really something.

I was actually hoping little from this movie as it is not star studded, but I walked out of the cinema feeling satisfied with the movie. The feeling that I was watching me myself playing the game Need For Speed creeps into me during the whole movie, as I could sense 'unbelievability' throughout the whole movie which was full of scenes I could only see in PC game trailers, and actions only found in games. I don't want to mention much, as I do not want to spoil it for you... but this is definitely a movie I'd recommend.

2 comments:

Amiey Alen said...

people should watch this movie... SHOULD!!!

cyrildason said...

Yeap!