Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

Where I watched it: STAR Cineplex, Kuching
Duration: 1 Hour 53 mins
Description: Exciting
Should you watch this? : Yup..

Just like other Benden Frasier movies, this was full of witty jokes. I love the chemistry presented in the movie, and how they blended the infamous Terracotta Army with the modern world. Other than that, I don't know whether the history lessons presented in the movie is true, as I did not learn that much on Chinese history in school.

And yes, you should watch this movie. Of course, you must disregard the fact that the mummy (Jet Li) speaks English, and Zi Juan(Michelle Yeoh) and Lin(Isabella Leong) does the same too, despite being over 2000 years old, and not having any formal English education.

Like any adventure movie, you'd expect the heroes of the movie to be a huge winner, and its typically showed here. I guess, revealing too much would spoil the movie for those whom has not seen it, but I guess its suffice to say that this is a movie you ought to catch in the movies.

1 comment:

cyrildason said...

emm.. yeap.. i think you got that part right..