Saturday, July 26, 2008

Indiana Jones4: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Caught it @ STAR CINEPLEX, KUCHING
Its 1 HOUR or SO of nonstop of Indiana Jones!!
You should catch it because YOU WOULD LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL TYPE OF ADVENTURES.
You should not watch this movie if YOU WATCH TOO MUCH FUTURISTIC MOVIES

I expected a lot form this movie. It was HUGE when I was small. Everyone was practically talking about how nice it was, and it set a trend of sorts, making kids go crazy of being Indiana Jones. I didn't prepare for the worst as I felt that past remakes of movies recently, and sequels of comic adaptations went by pretty well, and I hoped Indiana Jones 4 was doing the same.

Nonetheless, actions speaks more than words. I slept after half an hour through the movie. The movie made me realize that I am no more into the old-fashion treasure hunting which involves so little romance and state of the art cinematography. I have to say that if you have watched The Mummy, this story would feel so outdated with the pretty old cast. With that said, I think that Indiana Jones 4 is nothing but a failure, and nothing special could be made out of this movie.

No comments: